Sunday, July 19, 2009

Our Family 2009

The Boyz & Me. Where's Dan? What a bunch of handsome fellows!















Our family pix for '09. Next time we'll take in the evening for better convenience of not being blinded. It was hot out there! Unfortunately Taryn and Ashley didn't make it.






Of course wiffle ball is always played at Nana & Papas house. Even the younger ones know how it's played.




Of course the 4-wheeling is a must do too.





And this year there were fireworks for the big kids. Whoever took these pix did a great job.






Papa was such a great sport with the grandkids and was kind enough with all the dads to allow the girls to go and have a spa day. Of course that is what us girls live to do when we all get together.





This was such a fun time for us I hope you all enjoyed it. Let's do it again next year! I love you all!

5 comments:

Lance and Caetie said...

Hey!! If I can't use your pics, then you can't use mine! :o)

Can't wait 'till January!!

Grandma Lois said...

I loved seeing all the kids again! It really was nice. Your family is growing in leaps and bounds! I was glad to se the new posting! Love, Grandma Lois

Lance and Caetie said...

This was a great reunion and it was so worth it to come out. You did a very good job with posting the pictures. My favorite was the fire pit in the backyard!

Lance

Carina, Chris, Daisy, and Sarah said...

I'm glad that you took the time to sort through all those photos and post some. Now I don't have too! I'll just direct everyone to your blog, LOL! We had such a great time. It was so fun to see everyone again.

The-7-C's said...

We need to get our hands on some of those pictures! We had a great time visiting ya'll and wish it would have been longer. Don't worry next time I won't have any siblings getting married and I PROMISE we won't get that dang flu bug!