Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tooele '08

Now I know everyone thinks Lance & Jake play the Wii, but look at this shot ;) whose intent on winning the most? This is such a great shot of Caetie, I just couldn't resist

.
Masen & Alexis, what a couple of cutie pies.

With Jake doing all the work of pushing the kids. Now who's the favorite Uncle?




Here is Jeff, Dan, Jeremy and Lance shooting hoops.









Well, here we are with 4 of the boys and there families. What an awesome sight! These kids, all of them, are what living is for. What a great time we had getting together in Tooele. Maybe sometime in the near future we will try and do a family reunion somewhere fun with all the families. Hawaii, Orlando, Great Wolf Lodge, etc... So lets start saving our pennies and meet somewhere excitingly adventurous.

5 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

Fun! It is so good to get everyone together,especially when you don't see them that often. I just have to tell you; I got such a kick out of your Beach Volleyball comment on my blog.. I had a good laugh Thanks!

Danielle

Carter Clan said...

My vote is deffinitly for Hawaii. Glad ya'll came down and had a good time.

Carter Family said...

My vote is for the outer banks, North Carolina. I have always wanted to go there and you can rent huge beach houses. I am up for whatever though. Bryce

Carter Family said...

Whoo hoo! I'm so in, no matter where we go! I'm so sad that we had to miss a big get together like that! It looked like you had a blast and a half!

Amy

Lance and Caetie said...

Man, by the look of my face I'm obviously not succeeding at winning!