Saturday, December 18, 2010

Last but not least, Birthdays

All of the birthdays for the year are completed with these two wonderful guys! Garrett is in this picture with part of his family when they went to the zoo in Idaho Falls and they walked the penguin. This is the only shot I have of him in my library of pix. Sad huh. Happy #2 Birthday, big guy.


In 1983 I recieved one of the best Christmas presents of my life. Jacob Nicholas was born, on Christmas morning I put him under the tree and woke Chris up and told him that we had been given a baby for Christmas, Chris was very excited, too. Hard to believe Jake is 27!?! Happy b-day! Everyone needs to remind me when we see you to take the camera out and take pictures so we have up to date pix. Merry Christmas to one and all, Mom, Mary

No comments: