Monday, February 8, 2010

February Birthday

Wow! Laycie is 4 yrs. old this month. She is growing up so much. We had the opportunity to visit with her and her family this month and it was so much fun. What a wonderful little girl she is.


She is so smart, too. She learned to crochet while we were there.

I just have to tell this cute little story about what a little lady she is. We were going to dinner and she got her purse and put her camera in and then she was ready. She took several pictures during dinner and then showed us what a photographer she is. She did a great job!

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAYCIE!!!
Love, Nana, Grampa and Uncle Dan



2 comments:

Lance and Caetie said...

Ya know, I don't know if you can have as good a time as we had in just two days. We love you all so much and it was just an amazing visit. Our kids sure do love their grandparents and uncle. Thanks for the great blog. Our computer got fixed so we'll be updating here soon as well!

Lance and Caetie said...

Goodness, I've been missing all these blogs you've been posting! I guessed I figured since I was MIA in the blogging relm everyone else was on hold too...I was wrong! What a cute blog on Laycie! I can't wait to read it to her in the morning.
-Caetie (the previous one was Lance)