Thursday, June 18, 2009

Who Are You?


So I tried the background thingamajiggy and wow it worked! YaHooo! So for this blog I would like everyone who looks here to sign in and leave a comment. Doesn't matter if I know you or not. Last year someone from the Philippines wrote a comment. I had no idea others could look at the blogs that weren't the people signing in specifically to my blog.
Anyway, let's see how many people actually look at this blog. Now if I don't get any response I am gonna feel really bad and probably quit blogging. Does anyone look at this blog? Sign in and let me know.


8 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

We look :)

Danielle

Andy and Micah said...

We do too!
Micah

Carter Clan said...

I do, but only when you post. Get to it dang it.
DORKUS

Grandma Lois said...

I second Jake!! Do some more blogging! I look all the time! Love, Grandma Lois

Anonymous said...

We look too.
Bryce

Carter Family said...

Not only Bryce and I, but I let my kids look!

Amy

Carina, Chris, Daisy, and Sarah said...

We check in as well!

Lance and Caetie said...

Yes, we look, and I do remember that crazy Phillipino chick.