Sunday, May 24, 2009

Our Stay at the Georgian Hotel

This is the Beautiful Georgian Hotel (aka The Carters New Home). We spent a wonderful six nights and five days. As you can see the manager and his staff were very accomodating to our every need. This luxury Hotel boasts an amazing 4 bedrooms 3 1/2 baths with a parlor and executive dining room. There is access to a private lake with boat dock. You will feel right at home in this palatial home when you visit this residence! The owners said in the near future they will be hosting movies in their own personal movie theatre with upgraded playroom and popcorn for everyone. Don't miss out on this property make your reservations today!
























I quit my job when we got back from GA and thought I would take up writing travel logs for magazines. What do you think of my first try?







We had such a great time at the Carters in Georgia! The weather was actually warmer in Idaho, but it was still very mild and nice. It is amazing at the lush greenery all around. This area is very hilly and trees with kudsu everywhere. We also had our teeth cleaned, and Jeff even had three cavities that Bryce filled. Whew, I'm glad it wasn't me. Jeff did say how gentle Bryce was though and it didn't even hurt. Amiee, the hygienist cleaned our teeth and I think I'll be able to do it without laughing gas next time. Thanks Bryce for the great dental care. He even gives crest toothpaste with free toothbrushes! YEAH!!!

2 comments:

Carter Family said...

We want in!! Sign us up for the next time you guys stay at that place! Whoa it looks soo cool! I here the cleaning staff is amazing also:) Really, though, thanks for all your help! We miss you already!

Amy

Rachel said...

I hope your lovin' your house because it is soo beautiful and sounds like it is in an amazing spot.... Heck we'll come stay with you anytime for some free dental care. :) I am hopin' spence finishes school fast so he can work on my teeth. :)