Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dan The Man

So we got word 8 days ago that Dan is going off to Job Corp to start his learning career. He will be leaving for Clearfield Utah on November 18th. We went shopping yesterday and have all new stuff and he is ready to go. I know he looks super happy in this picture but what can I say? He did tell me he didn't want the picture taken and I told him how much better the blogging is if I have a pix, so this is it. We will be taking him down on the 18th and then he will be able to come home the next week for Thanksgiving and then for a couple of weeks at Christmas. We will really miss Dan but want him to get on with his life and have a succesful career. This program allows him to go at his own speed, pretty much and choose from several different programs. The people there will assist him in finding a good fit for a job. Lets just pray he gets good roommates! Good Luck Dan!!!

3 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

Congrats Dan! This will be an awesome experience for you!

Lance and Caetie said...

I don't know if I've ever seen Dan do a different face in a picture. Nevertheless, this is going to be a good experience...kind of like a mission...sort of. No tears allowed though when he leaves since he'll be back in a week or so.

Lance

Anonymous said...

Congrats Dan. Hopefully this will be an awesome experience. I know I have talked with him a few times and he seems really excited. I lokked through your other pics too and I like the one with dad playing tug of war with Brownie. And this from the guy that said he would never have an inside dog.
Bryce